- Prep Time : N/A min
- Cook Time : N/A min
Serves: 2 > Difficulty: Easy
- 700g grated desiree potatoes, squeezed to removed excess liquid
- 300g grated beetroot, squeezed to removed excess liquid
- I onion finely chopped
- I clove of garlic crushed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- A handful of chopped chives
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Ingredients for the relish
- 700g fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1.5 cups of sugar
- 1 cup of orange juice
- 400g sliced canned peaches
- 0.75 cups chopped canned pineapple
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 0.5 cup golden sultanas
- 4 cranberry & camembert burgers
Rosti – Heat the oil in a pan over a medium/low heat. Mix all the remaining ingredients thoroughly. Make into individual patties the same diameter as the burger patty. Cook on each side for 10 minutes. Set aside and keep warm.
Relish – In a large saucepan, bring the cranberries, sugar and orange juice to the boil, reduce heat and simmer, uncovered for 10-12 minutes or until the berries burst. Remove from the heat and add the peaches, pineapple, sultanas and pecans. Cool and then keep in the fridge until needed.
Burgers – Cook as per instructions.
Place a Rosti in the centre of the plate, put the burger on top with a generous portion of the relish followed by another rosti …enjoy!